We are delighted once again to be working with the NSPCC for the 2017 FN50 Dinner. If you are interested in donating a prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2016 we had some wonderful prizes donated by our sponsors and table hosts as below:
- Barista Express Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine with Temperature Control milk jug - Sage by Heston Blumenthal - courtesy of epyx
- Go-Pro Camera - courtesy of TrustFord Fleet
- Flyboard experience for two from Big Crazy Flyboarding - courtesy of Toyota & Lexus Fleet
- Smart and Stylish Fitbit Blaze - courtesy of Jaama
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet 10.1” 16GB Wi-Fi - courtesy of CD Auction Group
- Two places to join Renault UK in the VIP Directors Box at the Emirates Stadium. Match Tuesday 4th April (evening kick off) - Arsenal vs West Ham - courtesy of Renault UK
- Apple Watch Series 2 - 42 mm - courtesy of Goodyear Dunlop Tyres
- LG 49” 4K Television - courtesy of Kwik-Fit Fleet
- Berg Jeep Pedal Cart - courtesy of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Parrot Bebop Drone & Sky controller - with full HD video and a 14mega pixel camera - courtesy of Aston Barclay
- Portable Wireless Harmon Karden speaker - courtesy of Volvo Car UK
- £1000 worth of workshop equipment - courtesy of Bott
We encourage our guests to please give generously in support of the NSPCC.
About the NSPCC
Abuse ruins childhood, but it can be prevented. That’s why we’re here. That’s what drives all our work, and that’s why – as long as there’s abuse – we will fight for every childhood. We help children rebuild their lives, and we find ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more. So when a child needs a helping hand, we’ll be there. When parents are finding it tough, we’ll help. When laws need to change, or governments need to do more, we won’t give up until things improve. Abuse changes childhood. But so can we.
The NSPCC’s Schools Service is visiting primary schools across the country to talk to 5-11 year olds about abuse, how to protect themselves and how to get help if they need it. With your help we can protect a generation of children, one school at a time.
Registered charity England and Wales 216401 and Scotland SCO037717