This year’s FN50 event arrives at an interesting time for fleets. Air quality and WLTP dominate the headlines: businesses are realising that local and government taxation will penalise those failing to reduce emissions. The move toward cleaner, more sustainable business motoring is inevitable.
For over two decades, we have pioneered cleaner, more efficient vehicles. Toyota and Lexus Self-Charging Hybrid models now account for nearly 50% of the UK’s alternative-fuelled market and globally, sales have exceeded 12 million units.
2019 will be an exciting year for Toyota and Lexus with the introduction of a number of new models:
• All New Toyota Corolla launches early next year, offering fleets the choice of three body styles and two hybrid powertrains – a 1.8L or a higher output 2.0L.
• The fifth generation All New Toyota RAV4 delivers enhanced go-anywhere hybrid capabilities.
• We are delighted to welcome back two legendary models, Camry and Supra, which return to our range in 2019.
• Lexus will introduce the New ES saloon, with class-leading safety technology and a new hybrid powertrain.
• The stunning All New Lexus UX will join NX and RX in the Lexus SUV range. UX promises agile, hatchback-like handling in a compact SUV form.
Your business productivity matters, so alongside our fantastic range, and low cost of ownership, our direct sales team and dedicated Business Centre network are there to support all your needs.
Associate sponsor - Remarketing
Associate sponsor - Windscreens
Autoglass®, the UK’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement specialist, is proud to be an associate sponsor at the upcoming FN50 event 2018.
At Autoglass® our offering is two-fold: We strive to give your fleet drivers the best service they have ever had from any service provider. Plus, our team of Fleet Business Managers work in partnership with you to deliver the highest standards of service by focusing on the complex needs of each business customer - delivering innovative solutions and other tangible benefits to add value.
With over 1,200 mobile technicians, all using the latest tools and technology, and access to over 130 glass stocking points, Autoglass® is committed to getting fleets back on the road quickly and safely, improving vehicle utilisation and reducing downtime.
We have long believed that providing consistently high standards of customer service is not only beneficial for your drivers, but that this positive experience can deliver added value to your brand.
Associate sponsor - Tyres
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre companies manufacturing state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. Goodyear provide a full package service to many fleets across the country.
The leading manufacturer invests time and resources upfront to ensure a full understanding of the fleet they are working with. Whether the focus is improving fuel efficiency and lowering CO2 emissions, enhancing safety through better grip and braking or future gazing using in-depth data and analysis, Goodyear build a solution bespoke for each fleet.
Associate sponsor - SMR
Halfords Autocentres are proud to be an associate sponsor at the upcoming FN50 event. For many years Autocentres have provided a reliable, economical and market leading SMR solution to the leasing and rental industry.
Through our network of 316 fully equipped garages, we are able to cater for the requirements of any fleet through expert technical capability. Our industry accredited technicians are renowned for their quality and efficiency. We continue to move with the times and acknowledge vehicle technology and the pace of change within the marketplace. We are currently the only major independent SMR provider to have IMI level 2 accredited EV/Hybrid trained technicians in every one of our 316 Autocentres. As well as the technical capability, we also house full LCV SMR capability in over half of our network (182 locations) and have 72 locations with on site class 7 MOT capability. We are a growing network and as such will constantly prove to be a convenient and trusted network putting our customers at the forefront of everything we do.
Vodafone Automotive is proud to support the 2018 FN50 as the telematics sector associate sponsor. We combine 40-years of heritage in vehicle security and telematics, with Vodafone’s IoT business and reputation as a global telecoms brand. Our industry leading capabilities are demonstrated by our ability to provide global connected car solutions to car manufacturers, vehicle fleets and insurers, including some of the most well-known brands such as Porsche and Admiral.
For fleet leasing and rental Customers, by fitting a telematics device to every vehicle, we can tackle old challenges in new cost-efficient ways by reducing costs and risks, while delivering value-added services. Tailored to our Customers, our solutions gather diagnostic and operating data to support clients to:
• Uncover maintenance issues and schedule on-time proactive intervention
• Monitoring vehicle usage to maximise value over vehicle lifecycle
• Reduce fraud and theft of assets and contents, plus potential damage – all supported by our 24/7 Europe-wide Secure Operating Centres
• Deliver value added-services for the safety of drivers such as crash and breakdown assistance while reducing risks via driving behaviour analysis
• Plus build valuable partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and insurance companies to develop enhanced services
We are really looking forward to meeting with you on the night – let’s start a conversation and see how we can bring value to your business!